Indiana - Endocrinology – (69991)
25 miles to downtown Chicago
25 miles to Indiana Dunes State Park
- Traditional schedule: Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- With one early morning or late evening per week
- Average outpatient volume: 25 patients per day
- Average inpatient volume: 5 per day
- Weekday, Weekend & Holiday Call: 1:6
- Most Common Diagnoses:
- Diabetes Type I and II
- Thyroid diseases (could include hypothyroidism, hyperthyroidism, Hoshimoto, nodules or thyroid cancers)
- Adrenal mass
- Pituitary diseases
- On-site Equipment:
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Vicki Ross will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.