Missouri - Cardiothoracic Surgery – (70029)
South East MO – 2 hours (all Highway) from St. Louis.
2 ½ hours from Memphis
This is a small CITY.
Everything here except maybe Nostrums and an international airport.
This small city is large enough to support 10 Neurosurgeons
- Joining CT Team of One Full-Time Physician, Two Vascular Surgeons and Three Full-Time Advanced Practice Providers
- Collaborative Relationship with Noninvasive and Interventional Cardiologists, Electrophysiologists, Echocardiologists, and Multidisciplinary Thoracic Oncology Services
- Complete Range of Cardiothoracic Procedures Offered, Including Aortic and Mitral Valves, CABG, TAVR, Watchman, TEVAR, and General Thoracic Cases
- Two Dedicated Heart ORs with Dedicated CVOR Team, 5 Cath Labs, 1 Hybrid Suite
- DaVinci Xi Robot
- 1:2 Call, Rotate Holidays
- State of the Art Cardiac ICU Staffed by Intensivists and 26 Critical Care Trained ICU Nurses
- 80% Primary Care Market Share Offering a Full-Range of Referrals
- No Transplant Services
- No Pediatric Services
- EMR: EPIC
- Salary: Just what you hoped for
- Aggressive Loan Repayment
- Signing Bonus, Plus Monthly Stipend for Residents Only
- 5 weeks ETO, plus 1 week CME (with monetary allowance)
- Paid Malpractice
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Retirement: 403B, 457B and Tax Deferred Annuity
- Stipend for Licensing and Dues
- Relocation Allowance
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Vicki Ross will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.