Ohio - Gastroenterology – (70291)
At the confluence of the Ohio and Scioto rivers
80 miles to Columbus
110 miles to Cincinnati
Board Certified/Board Eligible Gastroenterologist to join our well established, hospital employed multispecialty group. EUS training/experience preferred. Physician will have the ability to do EGD, Colonoscopy, ERCP, PEG Tube, Esophageal Manometry, and Capsule Endoscopy.
- Outstanding base salary of $605,870 plus benefits and bonus incentives.
- Medical School Loan Repayment up to $200,000
- Signing Bonus – 15% of base salary up to $100,000
- Up to $25,000 Residency/Fellowship Stipend
- $10,000 Moving allowance
- CME: $5,000 plus 5 days of PTO
- 29 PTO days
- Pay for call program
- Excellent bonus incentives up to 30% of salary
- Clinical office is open M-TH 8:00 a.m. – 5:00p.m., Friday 8:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
- Call is 1:3; 10 nights per month including 1 weekend, light call
- 8-15 procedures per day in Endo Suite
- 20 patients per day in clinical office
- 5 large endo suites (former OR rooms)
- Hospital procedures: EGD, colonoscopy, PEG, ERCP, manometry, Pillcam, Bravo pH
- Office procedures: Hemorrhoidal banding, PEG replacement and removal
- Olympus scopes and video equipment, everything is monitored
- New Provation Medical Documentation System (electronic medical record, sends orders to office, post op notes dictated and printed, consults to other physicians – helps with coding and billing). The Provation system does interface with the Olympus system.
- Olympus 190 adult and pediatric scopes
- High resolution esophageal manometry
- Bravo pH
- Rapid Pillcam
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Lydia Fowler will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.
Phone: (636) 387-5030