Louisiana - Pediatric NEUR – (70494)
Hospital is seeking general pediatric neurologists to join its expanding neurosciences department. Candidates must have the ability to read EEGs. This is a primarily clinical position, with the opportunity to teach residents in the on-site pediatric residency program, as well as psychiatry residents.
Childrens Hospital in October 2019. The brand-new hospital will house 80+ pediatric sub-specialists in over 25 different specialties. They are also a St. Judes Childrens Research Hospital affiliate clinic. It will serve as the premier destination for high-quality, advanced medical care for children.
– 80% outpatient, 20% inpatient
– General neurology position with opportunity to grow sub-specialty interests over time
– Must be comfortable reading EEG
– Work with pediatric neurosurgeon trained in epilepsy surgery
– Leadership opportunity for right candidate
– 24-hour EEG monitoring available
– Opportunity to teach neurology and psychiatry residents
– Research interests can be supported
– APP support
– Neurology is consultative service only, does not admit patients
– Non-burdensome 1:3 call, to grow to 1:4-5 over time
– Visa support available
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Vicki Ross will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.