Missouri - Obstetrics/Gynecology – (70524)
30 minutes to Kansas City International Airport (MCI) – SW Airlines hub
50 miles to downtown Kansas City
100 miles to Topeka
Join a physician-led, 200+ member, multi-specialty group and solid board-certified team of ten OB/GYN physicians, three Certified Nurse Midwives and one APRN.
Women’s Health welcomes 1600-1700 newborns per year and supports an array of women’s health surgical procedures including laparoscopy, hysteroscopy, c sections, and general gynecology surgeries.
Looking to grow our women’s health services within the community and surrounding areas to provide an excellent patient experience.
- Cooperative, flexible, supportive and friendly atmosphere
- Beautiful office that is located on the main medical center campus
- 3 – 24hr call shifts per month, in-house; labor and delivery, ED, and floor responsibilities. Back up call 4-6 days per month from home. Average one call weekend per month.
- Flexible clinic schedule of 4 days/week including ½ day of OR
- Dedicated c-section suite
- In-house anesthesia team
- Level II NICU
- Close proximity and good working relationship with regional perinatal and neonatal providers
- System wide Cerner EMR
- Call 1:3
- 4 day work week
- Highly competitive base salary plus bonus opportunity
- Starting bonus
- Student loan assistance
- Malpractice insurance
- Family medical and dental insurance
- Life and disability insurance
- Six weeks’ time off
- Professional dues and CME reimbursement
- 401(k) plan
- Relocation assistance
- Onsite concierge services
- And many more benefits!
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Vicki Ross will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.