Pennsylvania - Neurology – (70574)
On Lake Erie
90 minute drive from Pittsburgh, Cleveland and Buffalo
Family Medicine Residency here
Sports Medicine Fellowship here
- Employed position
- Flexible schedule
- High growth inpatient consults due to hospital expansion
- If interested, academic opportunities such as teaching, participation in Grand Rounds, Journal Club and Case Discussions can be made available through the academic branch of the division
- Primary Stroke Center Certification (JC) – State-of-the-art equipment with 24/7 Stroke Alert Team and 24/7 Tele stroke Support by the Cerebrovascular Center.
- EPIC Electronic Health Record
- Two Intensive Care Units (40 beds) with in house intensivists 24 hours/day
- Full neuroimaging capabilities (MRI/MRA, CT/CTA, cerebral angiography)
- Physician extender (CRNP) support
- Board-certified or eligible in Neurology
- Pennsylvania & DEA license or eligible
- J1 Visa candidates will also be given consideration
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Vicki Ross will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.