Louisiana - Cardiothoracic Surgery – (70683)
125 miles to Shreveport
200 miles to New Orleans
Tulane School of Medicine
Tort Reform State
Cardiothoracic surgeon to join a thriving private practice
– Candidates must be proficient in adult-only CVT cases including coronary artery bypass, carotid endarterectomy, thoracoscopy, bronchoscopy, among others
– Estblished, successful practice that has been serving the region for 22+ years
– Practice features a full-time, busy cardiothoracic surgeon, with another providing first assist and rounding support
– Join two other CVT surgeons with 1:2 practice call and 1:4 emergency call
– Practice located on the hospital campus making surgery, rounds and clinic efficient
– Program features a heart center, certified chest pain center, established TAVR program, robotics available and dedicated med/surgical ICU
– Must be board certified or board eligible
– Eligible for licensure in Louisiana
– Competitive salary
– Sign on bonus and student loan repayment available
– Offering a negotiable, competitive contract structure with partnership potential
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Vicki Ross will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.