Kansas - Family Medicine – Obstetrics – (70758)
Kansas City metro
10 miles to downtown Kansas City
30 miles to Kansas City International Airport (MCI)
• Comprehensive Family Medicine practice with a variety of advanced services offered within the practice setting
• Great work/life balance with the ability to offer a minimum of 1:10 call rotation
• A multi-specialty structure with supporting subspecialists including general surgery, orthopedic surgery, neurology, dermatology, allergy and podiatry
• Ability to incorporate Obstetrics while living and working in a suburban community setting with back-up C-section support provided by OBGYNs
• Ability to incorporate procedures based on clinical interests and practice preferences including but not limited to colposcopies, endoscopies, vasectomies, minor surgeries, etc.
• Access to advanced in-house technologies including advanced diagnostic and imaging services like: 3D mammography, echos, nuclear stress tests, digital x-ray, and ultrasound
• 7+ locations in to better serve the community
• Over 120,000 active patient charts allowing a physician to establish a practice quickly
• Access to advanced practice providers like PAs and NPs to promote efficiency
• Tenured clinical and non-clinical support staff with peer physician support to allow for a successful transition from training to practice
• Competitive compensation package with comprehensive benefits available.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Vicki Ross will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.