Georgia - Cardiology – (70890)
20 miles to Chattanooga
70 miles to Marietta
90 miles to downtown Atlanta
2 hours to Knoxville
Interventional Cardiology Opportunity in the Beautiful North Georgia Mountains to join a Hospital employed group.
• There are 7 Cardiologists and 4 APP’s on staff
• Highly-trained and talented cardiology staff
• Cardiac Rehab program, located in a state-of-the-art Wellness Center
• Established, high volume practice
• Excellent work culture & collegiality among providers and staff
• Opportunities to participate with Internal Medicine and Family Medicine residency programs.
• 2022 start date
• Highly competitive compensation package
o 75K Employment Incentive
• Sign on
• 15K relocation assistance
• Comprehensive benefits
• This four-season community offers outdoor enthusiasts many choices for year-round enjoyment.
• Beautiful natural resources are readily available to provide lake access, kayaking, hiking, mountain and/or road biking. If you enjoy a more metropolitan feel,
• Chattanooga, Tennessee is a short 30-minute commute and Atlanta is only a 90-minute drive.
H1B visa candidates are encouraged to apply.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Lydia Fowler will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.
Phone: (636) 387-5030