North Dakota - Neurology – (71036)
Location: North Dakota
Centrally located on the border of North Dakota & Minnesota
3.5 hours to Minneapolis/St. Paul
Med School, Residency & Fellowship programs
University town with a population of over 225k
- New 28-bed ICU, New ED with 25 exam rooms and 2 trauma bays, New state of art high-tech imaging with ongoing renovation and expansion to meet growing community needs
- Join established, busy practice with 4 Neurologists in a physician led, integrated health system
- Provide outpatient care as well as inpatient consults in attached inpatient setting
- Opportunity to practice with integrated neurosciences team
- Practice supported by EMG’s, Electroneurodiagnostics, digital EEG/video evoked potential equipment, intraoperative monitoring
- 1:4 call rotation
- Looking for Neurologists with interest or subspecialty in movement disorder and multiple sclerosis.
- On-site ancillary services include: pharmacy, infusion, ER and diagnostic services including lab, X-ray, CT and MRI, mammography, ultrasound, and bone densitometry
- Electronic Medical Record (EPIC)
- Aggressive Stroke Program with Interventional Neuro component
- Tele-Neurology in near future to lighten call burden
- JCAHO Primary Stroke Certified Center; Actively pursuing Comprehensive Stroke Center Certification
- Practitioner leadership is valued, encouraged and supported at all levels of our organization
- Relocation and benefit package
- Very competitive salary with significant upside, sign on bonus, stipends and retention bonus
- Tort reform state
- Certified as HIMSS EMRAM (Electronic Medical Record Adoption Model) Level 7 for both our Inpatient and Ambulatory facilities
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Vicki Ross will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.