New Mexico - Cardiology – (71101)
Location: New Mexico
45 minutes to El Paso International Airport
FM Residency here
Interventional Cardiologist to join the team. This will be a hospital-employed position with a complete financial package.
- Office hours Monday-Friday 8-5.
- Expected patient volumes average 25 per day
- Hospital call currently 1:3, expectations at 1:5 as team grows to support market
- Procedures to include angioplasty/stenting; caths; CTP; pacemakers; TEE and vascular interventions
- Cutting edge technology includes laser and rotation athorectomy; impella; EKOS
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Lydia Fowler will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.
Phone: (636) 387-5030