Indiana - Cardiology – (71511)
45 miles to Indianapolis
70 miles to Louisville & Cincinnati
4 hours to Chicago
Easy access to metropolitan areas
FM Residency Program
BE/BC Non-Invasive General Cardiology physician.
Join an exceptional team of Non-Invasive Cardiologists, Interventional Cardiologists, Electrophysiologists, and Cardiothoracic Surgeons. Our team is supported by well-trained and highly skilled staff including nurse practitioners and experienced CCU nursing staff.
Hospital has 2 cardiac catheterization labs, 1 EP lab, and 1 hybrid lab with a growing structural heart program.
Ideal candidates will possess strong clinical cardiology knowledge and competency in Echocardiography, Nuclear/PET stress imaging, and committed to passionate patient care. This opportunity will require some dedicated outreach clinic time to 1 of 3 sites, all within a 30-minute drive of the hospital campus. Open to those with an interest in CCTA, cardiac MRI, or advanced Echocardiography and would support additional training.
- IBM Watson recognition as 1of the Top 50 US Cardiovascular Hospitals
- Mix of outpatient & inpatient care
- Call currently 1:5 with weekend call supported by dedicated NP assistance in rounding and discharging patients
- EPIC EMR in office & hospital
- MGMA competitive compensation package, Paid Time Off, CME allowance
- Sign on bonus
- Favorable malpractice state with insurance provided
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, 401k & 457b available
- Open to recent graduates or practicing physicians and are a H1B eligible facility
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Lydia Fowler will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.
Phone: (636) 387-5030