Idaho - Family Medicine – (72227)
Family Medicine opportunity in Beautiful Idaho:
- Qualified BE / BC
- Visa accepted: No
- Practice type: Employed (Physician owned company)
- Phone Call: 1:8 – Never have to round at the hospital
- Setting: traditional outpatient practice (4 days per week of patient care + charting hours as needed)
- Work with full service Laboratory and Radiology departments with onsite X-ray, CT, Ultrasound, Mammography, and DEXA service.
- Location offers a multitude of provider and specialists for referrals including: Express Care, Family Practice, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Occupational Medicine, OB/GYN, Dermatology, ENT, Urology, Pain Management, Podiatry, General Surgery, Behavioral Health, and more.
- Base salary plus bonuses based on both production and quality measures.
- Excellent starting incentives such as: sign-on bonus, relocation expense reimbursement, residency or fellowship stipend and some student loan repayment.
- Exceptional benefits package including: CME, 401k. retirement, health, dental and vision insurance and more
- Physicians have the opportunity for partnership after the first year.
- 2 hour drive to Spokane, WA.
- 200 miles to Boise, ID.
- 250 miles to Seattle, WA.
- 275 miles to Portland, OR.
- Area: Mid 60k population
- Regional airport: 5 miles
- About the area: With a moderate four season climate it is the perfect area for an outdoors person. Biking, hiking, boating, skiing, rafting, kayaking, hunting, fishing, camping, golfing, and more. There is easy access to a local airport, colleges, universities, and shopping. Great safe communities with excellent school systems.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Lydia Fowler will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.
Phone: (636) 387-5030