Connecticut - Internal Medicine – (72341)
40 Miles to Hartford
80 Miles to New York City
Teaching faculty for Internal Medicine and Preventative Medicine residency programs
Group is actively seeking a BC physician to join them, providing high quality primary care in an office-based setting.
• Examine, obtain medical history and treat acute and chronic illnesses.
• Order, perform and interpret diagnostic tests.
• Create treatment plans, and involve patients and family members in those plans.
• Initiate appropriate specialty referrals.
• Collaborate on improvement in care delivery and service with management, other physicians and staff.
• Work with care team to close care gaps and improve quality measures.
• Participate in Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH) and Accountable Care Organization (ACO) initiatives.
• Work with practice management to ensure compliance with billing and coding requirements.
• Provide on call coverage within the primary care group.
• Graduation from accredited medical school (MD or DO).
• Graduation from accredited Internal Medicine or Family Medicine residency program.
• Valid and unrestricted Connecticut medical license or ability to obtain.
• Valid DEA registration and Controlled Substance Certificate.
• Board certified in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
Compensation & Benefits:
• Competitive salary plus incentive compensation based on productivity and quality measures. Physician will also share in bonus awards from based on participation in quality or utilization programs from various insurers.
• Generous paid time off includes vacation, holidays, sick time and CME.
• Benefits include medical, vision, dental (including orthodontia), 401k with employer match and CME allowance.
• H-1B Cap Exempt. Willing to sponsor Green Card applications.
Skill: Outpatient Only
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Lydia Fowler will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.
Phone: (636) 387-5030