Tennessee - Neurology – (73185)
Highly respected private Neurology practice which has been serving the Memphis area for 30 years is in need of an additional Neurologist.
Ideal candidate will have an interest or training in Stroke.
EEG/EMG a plus, but not a requirement.
The new physician would be based both in the hospital and the clinic; likely equal time, but lead physician willing to discuss. The new physician can easily become very busy very quickly and there is a great deal of flexibility with scheduling, call etc. This is an excellent opportunity to practice in metropolitan Memphis with high earning potential and employee satisfaction.
- Practice connected to hospital in MOB
- Lead physician spends time in both outpatient clinic and hospital
- Rounds at 2 Hospitals
- His clinic is open M-Thu, 8:30AM – 4:30PM
- Even split of inpatient and outpatient clinic
- Patients: Hospital – 35 at a time, Outpatient – 30
- EEGs/EMGs/NCS and Vegas Nerve Stimulators in office
- EEG/EMG a plus, but not required
- Practice has a NP that rounds in the hospital and an MA that assists in hospital and clinic
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Vicki Ross will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.