New York - Cardiology – (73552)
Location: New York
15 miles to Saratoga Springs
45 miles to Albany International Airport (ALB)
NYC, Boston, and Montreal are only a 3 hour drive away
170 miles to Montreal, QC, CA
200 miles to NYC
215 miles to Boston
Practice opportunities are available for a Non-Invasive Cardiologist with preference to a Fellowship Trained Cardiac Imaging Specialist
- Join a well-established Cardiology practice that is part of the Hospital Employed Provider Network
- The practice is currently comprised of 11 Cardiologists: 8 generalists, 2 interventionalists, 1 electrophysiologist, and 5 PA’s
- Full time 4 ½ day work week
- Call time distributed equitably among group, average of 1:9
- Cardiology Services include
- IAC Accredited Echocardiography Lab offering 3D, TEE, and strain (office and hospital)
- IAC Accredited Vascular Lab (office)
- IAC Accredited Nuclear Imaging (office and hospital)
- Stress testing areas (office and hospital)
- Cardiac rehab program
- EP services including testing, outpatient monitoring, cardiac ablation, implanted monitoring, and therapeutic device implantation
- The incoming physician will join a very collegial and collaborative environment that offers strong APP support and a primarily consultative hospital service.
- Medent and Cerner EMR
- Offer a highly attractive compensation package that includes generous time off, CME, and relocation allowances
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Vicki Ross will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.