New York - Pediatric – (73650)
Location: New York
Central New York region
90 minutes to Albany
3 hours to NYC
Home to the Baseball Hall of Fame
• Primary outpatient clinic responsibility is in a Pediatric Clinic
• Pediatric Inpatient Service and Birthing Center are primarily staffed by in-house advanced practice clinicians, and supported by on call pediatricians 24/7/365
• Pediatrician after hours on call at BMC is 1:5, structured as contiguous weeks of on call in rotation (every fifth week of nights and weekend); weekday pediatrician coverage is shared
• Academic appointment as clinical faculty at Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons
• Opportunity to participate in our award-winning School-based Health Program
• Integrated EPIC Electronic Medical Record
• Group employed model with competitive salary and incentive program
• Comprehensive benefit package, including but not limited to medical, dental, CME, transition stipend and paid malpractice insurance
• Opportunity to pursue research interests
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Lydia Fowler will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.
Phone: (636) 387-5030