Pennsylvania - Cardiothoracic Surgery – (73751)
On Lake Erie
90 minute drive to Pittsburgh, Cleveland and Buffalo
195 miles to downtown Toronto
The Heart and Vascular Institute is currently seeking a qualified cardiac surgeon in a world renowned health care institution with an academic core of clinical excellence and cutting edge research.
The ideal candidate will have a strong adult cardiac surgery background with a strong interest in coronary bypass surgery, valve surgery, and minimally invasive approaches.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
– American Board of Thoracic Surgery certification
– Demonstrated excellent clinic outcomes
– Pennsylvania medical license
– Preference will be given to candidates with membership in STS and/or AATS
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience/training
- Enhanced compensation package includes:
- Productivity and quality incentives
- Sign on bonus
- Paid time off, CME days, and CME stipend
- Paid occurrence-based malpractice insurance
- Medical, dental and vison insurance
- 403 (b) tax shelter, pension plan
- Short and long-term disability
- Group Life insurance
- Robust retirement plans
- Customary and reasonable moving expenses
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Lydia Fowler will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.
Phone: (636) 387-5030