Pennsylvania - Plastic Surgery – (74055)
Plastic Surgeon opportunity:
- Board Certified or Eligible physicians only
- Visa accepted: Yes (H1)
- Practice type: Hospital Employed Multispecialty group (MSG)
- EMR: EPIC
- Setting: Traditional
- Position: Full time
- Schedule: M-F
- Call: 1:3 trauma (facial) and plastic surgery
- Join 2 other Surgeons, PAs, and a large support staff in an established group.
The clinical practice includes breast reconstruction, skin cancer excision, skin grafting, scar revision, chronic wound care, breast reduction, breast augmentation, liposuction, abdominoplasty, post bariatric body contouring, panniculectomy, gynecomastia treatment, cosmetic practice, dermabrasion, and more! Enjoy the benefits of an established reconstructive and cosmetic referral base, generated from within and outside/private practice physicians and surgeons.
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience/training
- Productivity incentive
- Quality bonus
- Paid time off, CME days, and CME stipend
- Paid occurrence-based malpractice insurance
- Medical, dental and vison insurance
- 403 (b) tax shelter, pension plan
- Short and long-term disability
- Group Life insurance
- Robust retirement plans
- Customary and reasonable moving expenses
- Near Lake Erie
- 50 minutes to Erie, PA or Buffalo, NY
- 2.5 hours to Pittsburgh and Toronto
- International airport: 50 minutes
- About the area: This affordable and diverse area is a great place to settle down. A wonderful place to live and practice medicine. This area is a college community. The numerous amenities of Lake Erie encompass miles of beautiful beaches and offers the perfect setting for boating, water skiing, wind surfing, sailing and fishing. There is an abundance of public and private golf courses, Alpine and Nordic skiing, hiking, fly fishing and close proximity to orchestras, ballet/dance companies, civic centers, fitness facilities and professional baseball, football and ice hockey. The School District is considered to be one of the best in Western New York.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Lydia Fowler will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.
Phone: (636) 387-5030