Wisconsin - Psychiatry – (74970)
The city of clear water in Western WI
80 miles to Marshfield and Minneapolis St. Paul
90 miles to Mayo Clinic in Rochester
Home to University of WI & a Technical College
Adult Psychiatry physician to join an established Behavioral Health department.
- 100% Outpatient
- Phone call coverage only that rotates with other psychiatrists throughout the system 1:8 for 7 days.
- Full support for research and teaching
Compensation and Benefits
- Two year guaranteed salary, then production-based
- 4 weeks vacation to start; 2 weeks CME
- $5,800 CME annual allowance
- Health, Dental, Life, Disability, and Occurrence Based Malpractice insurance
- 401(k) with match; 457(b); outstanding employer-funded retirement plan
- Fully funded relocation
- Up to $150K in educational loan assistance and/or competitive bonus negotiable
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Vicki Ross will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.