Wisconsin - Neurology – (74990)
Northwest Wisconsin at the foot of the Blue Hills
50 miles to Eau Claire
100 miles to Minneapolis St. Paul
Neurologist to join our established Department of Neurology in Wisconsin. The ideal candidate will be General Neurology trained and interested in providing patient care in the outpatient and inpatient hospital setting. Candidates trained in Neurophysiology are welcome.
Weekend Call is 1:6.
J-1 and H1B visa sponsorship is available.
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive 2 year guaranteed salary
- Competitive salary and benefit package including up to $150,000 in student loan repayment
- 4 weeks of vacation, 2 weeks CME to start
- $5,800 CME annual allowance
- Health, dental, life, disability, and occurrence-based malpractice insurance
- Fully funded Retirement Plan; 401(k) Plan; & 457(b) Plan
- Fully funded relocation
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Vicki Ross will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.