Arizona - Family Medicine – (75118)
20 miles to Tucson International Airport (TUS)
1 hour to Casa Grande
75 miles to Nogales
100 miles to Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX)
220 miles to the Red Hills of Sedona
400 miles to San Diego
Internal Medicine or Family Medicine physician looking to assist a Geriatric/Retirement Community.
- Joining established, hospital owned group in active, upscale, 55+ independent living community
- Office Space Available
Comprehensive Recruitment Package:
- Competitive Wage Structure
- Annual CME Allowance
- Relocation Assistance
- Potential Medical Education Debt Assistance
- Potential Commencement Bonus
Life in Tucson Offers:
- 325 days of sunshine – perfect for hiking, biking, swimming, rock climbing, running, and golf
- Mix of highly-rated private and public schools, including the University of Arizona
- Beautiful night skies as Tucson is the “Astronomy Capital of the World”
- Growing biotech industry, bringing highly educated employees to Tucson and Oro Valley
- Easy access to Phoenix, Sedona, Scottsdale and San Diego for weekend getaways
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Vicki Ross will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.