Pennsylvania - Internal Medicine – (75369)
30 minutes from the state’s capitol, Harrisburg, about an hour from Baltimore, and under two hours from Philadelphia and Washington, D.C.
About the Practice
- Seeking a BC/BE internist to provide full-time outpatient care
- Ideal candidate will be a good cultural fit, flexible and adaptable to change
- New physician will assist with succession planning for an upcoming retirement
- This collegial groups consists of three physicians and two CRNPs
- Call is 1:3 and is taken from home in one-week blocks
- State-of-the-art suburban office on the campus of the Hospital
- EPIC EMR
- Monday thru Friday office hours with one evening per week
- The group is currently closed to new patients
- Each provider has been assigned two dedicated exam rooms
- Available procedures: cryotherapy, joint injections, skin biopsies, etc.
- Well women checkups including pap tests
- Point of care diagnostics include pregnancy testing and urinalysis
- Approximately 55% of the practice is Medicare
- Patient population is compliant, conservative and well-educated
- Led by a seasoned Site Director and an experienced Senior Practice Manager
- Practice has achieved NCQA recognition as a Patient Centered Medical Home
- Competitive salary and generous signing bonus
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Retirement savings plan with 6% employer contribution
- Medical malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Five weeks of vacation and 6 paid holidays
- Up to $80K in student loan repayment
- Full relocation
- Abundant outdoor including golf, hiking, fishing and hunting
- Located just north of the Baltimore/DC metro area
- A family-oriented, historic community with excellent schools, a low cost of living and low crime rates.
Skill: Outpatient Only
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Lydia Fowler will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.
Phone: (636) 387-5030