Maryland - Gastroenterology – (75595)
GI opportunity in MD:
- Qualified BE / BC
- Visa accepted: Yes (J1 and H1)
- Practice type: Hospital Employed
- Call: 1:4
- Join a group of 3 physicians
- Great working environment
- EUS & ERCP experience preferred, but not required.
- There is an on campus endoscopy suite and an off campus suite with support for all endoscopic procedures.
- There is also an accredited comprehensive cancer center associated with the health system that has a multidisciplinary GI conference weekly and access to general surgery medical oncology and radiation oncology, all of which are part of the system.
- Competitive compensation
- Sign on Bonus
- Relocation Assistance
- Loan Forgiveness Consideration!
- Onsite daycare available
- excellent benefits package including medical, dental, disability, vacation, CME, malpractice coverage, pension, and much more!
- 30 minutes to Ocean City & Chesapeake Bay
- 90 minutes to Bay Creek Golf Club in Cape Charles
- 2 hours to Philadelphia International Airport (PHL)
- 2 hours to Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport (BWI)
- 2.5 hours Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD)
- Come and enjoy Maryland’s prime real estate where life is intertwined with the pleasures of the seashore, fishing, boating and wildlife.
- The area offers:
- Over 60 restaurants and 20 shopping centers.
- Recreation: 55 parks, 35 nature trails, 4 golf courses, 80 tennis courts, 75 ball fields, and 40 basketball courts and a large indoor recreation center.
- Large water ports
- 2 hours from Baltimore, Washington D.C., and Philadelphia and 2.5 hours from Norfolk.
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Lydia Fowler will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.
Phone: (636) 387-5030