Tennessee - Pulmonary/Critical Care – (76104)
75 miles to Nashville
100 miles to Knoxville
Join hospital employed 6 physician Pulmonary Care practice.
Exceptional earning potential with extremely large referral base that covers 14 Counties. Full-service regional hub inclusive of all cardiovascular and surgical services. Excellent income potential with matching quality of life.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Join Six Other Employed Pulmonologists
- Full-Service Hospital Exclusive of Transplant
- Critical Care Training Not Required
- EBUS available but not required
- Average 15 – 20 patients per day in clinic
- Practice is attached to the hospital
- Call will be 1:7 with mid-levels taking first day call
- 30 Bed Open ICU
- Sleep studies available
- NP Hospitalist in ICU takes first ICU call
- Navigational Bronchoscopy in planning stage
- Hospital EMR is Paragon, Athena in the practice
- 40 surgeons including vascular, cardio, thoracic & endovascular
- Full cardio program inclusive of structural procedures
- Accredited Stroke and Chest Pain Center
- Hospitalist & Neuro-Hospitalist services lines in place
- Acute trauma transferred to Vanderbilt
- ED census of 53,000 per year – No trauma designation
- Very stable and supportive C-Suite
- J1 Visa Candidates welcome to apply
- Guaranteed base salary with productivity bonus
- Exceptional income potential
- Generous student loan assistance
- Sign-on Bonus
- CME allowance
- Full Medical Benefits
- PTO, 401K
- Marketing + practice growth assistance
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Lydia Fowler will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.
Phone: (636) 387-5030