New York - Otolaryngology – (76727)
Location: New York
Finger Lakes region of upstate New York and the Northern Tier of PA
30 miles to Cornell University
2 hours to Syracuse & Rochester
4 hours to NYC, Toronto and Philadelphia
Several Residency & Fellowship programs here
An outstanding opportunity exists for a board certified and experienced ENT Physician to join our highly respected practice as part of an established 210+ provider multi-specialty group. You will be afforded the opportunity to practice a full spectrum of ENT services while being supported by superior staff and premier ancillary services in our integrated healthcare system.
- 10 room operating suite with state-of-the-art instrumentation and video capability
- Spectacular outpatient office setting in our modern multi-specialty medical office building
- Osteopathic training program with faculty opportunities
- Opportunity to practice autonomously and contribute to the development of a center of excellence
- Highly Competitive Salary Guarantee with Incentives
- Employment Bonus
- Loan Repayment
- Vacation Time
- CME Days
- Residency / Fellowship Stipend
- Full Malpractice Insurance
- Health, Vision, Dental Benefits
- 401(k) and/or 403(b)
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Lydia Fowler will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.
Phone: (636) 387-5030