Texas - Neurology – (78358)
90 minutes to Dallas and Shreveport
200 miles to Houston
FM, IM, Occ Med, GS and Psychiatry Residency Programs
No state income tax
7 on 7 off
Call is 1 weekend / month
• Competitive income with attractive benefits package
o 2 year IG $350k
• Sign on
• Comprehensive benefits
An affordable metropolitan city of over 100,000 offering cultural diversity, a major university campus, a healthy range of medium to large size businesses, and is known for its rolling hills, forested landscapes, lakes, pine trees, Rose Garden, and a number of arts and educational venues. Dallas and Shreveport are within 90 minutes driving time.
• Outstanding area public and private schools – high test scores
• Small-town comforts with easy proximity to metropolitan cities
• A family-oriented lifestyle
• The many lakes, tall pines and ideal climate make for scenic views and great outdoor recreation
• Affordable housing and low cost of living
• Various lifestyle choices for living – lake front, historical homes, or suburban – all within 10 to 15 minutes from the clinic/hospital
• No state income tax
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Vicki Ross will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.