Maryland - Surgery – (80358)
Surgery opportunity for General Surgery with fellowship training in Colorectal Surgeon or Surgical Oncologist
- American Board Certified or Eligible physicians only
- Visa accepted: No
- Practice type: Private Surgery Group
- Setting: Traditional
- Position: Full time
- Call: Shared
- This is a unique opportunity to join an existing private practice of surgeons and to be the primary referral for your area of expertise in General Surgery.
- There are currently no fellowship-trained Colorectal Surgeons or Surgical Oncologists on the eastern shore of Maryland.
- The applicant will also take trauma call to support a Level III Trauma Center.
- Signing Bonus and Relocation Package
- Competitive salary plus incentive bonus plan and outstanding benefit package
- Loan Forgiveness Recruitment Program
- Research Program
- CPOE, PACS, and EMR systems fully implemented
- 30 minutes to Ocean City & Chesapeake Bay
- 90 minutes to Bay Creek Golf Club in Cape Charles
- 2 hours to Philadelphia International Airport (PHL)
- 2 hours to Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport (BWI)
- 2 ½ hours to Washington Dull
- About the area: sandy beaches, offshore fishing, hunting, lush golf courses, sailing, boating and much more
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Lydia Fowler will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.
Phone: (636) 387-5030