Louisiana - Neurosurgery – (81054)
125 miles to Shreveport
200 miles to New Orleans
Tulane School of Medicine
Tort Reform State
Neurosurgeon to join a dynamic neurosurgery group in Central Louisiana.
• Practice features 70+ years of combined experience in spine and brain surgery
• New graduates encouraged to apply, Endovascular training preferred but not required
• Qualified candidate will exhibit superb team skills, excellent clinical abilities and a comfort with a variety of treatment options including injections, minimally invasive techniques and more extensive surgeries
• Equitable 1:4 call shared among partners
• Potential for partnership
• Practice is equipped with a BC Family Medicine physician offering conservative treatment of non-operative spine disorders including back and neck pain
• Neurosurgical suite equipped with the Brain Lab intra-op CT, navigation equipment and Zeiss microscope
• Strong primary care referral base, excellent neurologists and medical staff combination will give the new physician an opportunity to build a very successful practice – very quickly
This opportunity comes with a competitive financial package including sign on bonus, start up expenses, relocation and possible loan assistance for new graduates! This is a great opportunity for a motivated Neurosurgeon to practice in the lovely area of central Louisiana.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Vicki Ross will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.