New York - Dermatology – (81171)
Location: New York
General Dermatology Faculty opportunity in NY:
- Board Certified or Eligible physicians only
- Visa accepted: Yes (H1)
- Practice type: Hospital Employed
- Setting: Traditional
- Position: Full time
- EPIC EMR
- Work in an established Dermatology practice w/ supportive colleagues and midlevel providers
- Faculty appointment w/ teaching and/or research opportunities
- Affiliated Residency & Fellowship programs
- Tuition benefits for dependents
- Competitive salary and Productivity
- Sign on
- Comprehensive benefits
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life insurance
- Retirement plan options
- On the shores of Lake Ontario
- Near Finger Lakes Region
- 80 miles to Buffalo & Syracuse
- 160 miles to Toronto
- Residency programs
- Fellowship programs
- University and College town
- International airport: 10 minutes
- About the area: The areas enjoy a low cost of living, highly-ranked public and private schools and universities, safe communities, friendly people, award-winning wineries, craft breweries and distilleries, and scenic landscapes including pristine lakes, beautiful gorges and waterfalls, hiking and biking trails, and plenty of other outdoor recreational opportunities spanning all four seasons!
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Lydia Fowler will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.
Phone: (636) 387-5030