North Dakota - Neurosurgery – (81265)
Location: North Dakota
Centrally located on the border of North Dakota & Minnesota
45 miles to Detroit Lakes
3.5 hours to Minneapolis/St. Paul
Med School, Residency & Fellowship programs
University town with a population of over 225k
- Seeking one neurosurgeon to join high volume fast paced existing practice
- Substantially spine practice with 10% cranial and limited trauma.
- New medical campus — one location — level II Trauma Center. Extremely convenient access between the clinic and hospital for inpatient and outpatient activities
- 132 bed tertiary hospital (all private rooms)
- Total number of clinicians in specialty currently in department at practice site: 1 physician, 2 APCs
- Dedicated Neurosurgical ICU and floor
- Thrombectomy capable stroke center
- 1 Orthopedic Spine surgeon and 1 Neuro-interventional Neurologist on staff
- Anticipated volume of office patients per day: 10-15 to start
- Anticipated volume of procedures per day: 2-5/day
- Call description weekdays and weekends: 15 days of call per month
- Average inpatient practice volume per week or month: 10/week
- Dedicated Neurosurgical operating rooms
- Arm 1 and O Arm 2 with stealth S7 and 8 stations
- 2 Medtronic power pedicle screw drivers
- No pediatric surgeries
- Certified as HIMSS EMRAM (Electronic Medical Record Adoption Model) Level 7 for both our Inpatient and Ambulatory facilities
- Very competitive salary guaranteed with full benefits and paid malpractice insurance.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Vicki Ross will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.