Missouri - Hospice/Palliative Care – (82916)
30 minutes to Kansas City International Airport (MCI) – SW Airlines hub
50 miles to downtown Kansas City
100 miles to Topeka
Join a physician-led, 200+ member, multi-specialty group
Seeking a well-trained BC/BE Palliative Care Physician. If you are seeking a rewarding professional and personal life you will find both here.
This full-time physician will work as a collaborative member of an interdisciplinary team to provide Palliative Care consultations in the hospital and clinic settings. Partner with two Advanced Practitioner Providers and a social worker to help guide the inpatient practice. Community based practice that includes inpatient as well as outpatient (integration with Oncology Clinic). Opportunity to support hospice care in collaboration with primary hospice physician.
- Cooperative, friendly, energetic and flexible atmosphere
- Leader in community for Palliative Care and Hospice Services
- Growing practice with a flexible schedule
- Work onsite (Level II trauma center)
- Engaged with an exceptional specialized multidisciplinary team serving patients with prolonged or terminal illness
- Comfortable 1:3 call rotation
- System wide Cerner EMR
- Highly competitive base salary plus bonus opportunity
- Starting Bonus
- Student Loan Assistance
- Malpractice insurance
- Family Medical & Dental Insurance
- Life & Disability Insurance
- 6 weeks’ time off
- Professional dues & CME Reimbursement
- 401(k) plan
- Relocation Assistance
- Onsite Concierge Services
- And many more benefits!
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Lydia Fowler will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.
Phone: (636) 387-5030