Minnesota - Internal Medicine – (83118)
University town along the scenic Pomme de Terre River in the heart of agriculture and culture.
110 miles from Fargo (Hector International Airport)
150 miles from Minneapolis (Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport)
- Primarily outpatient work and inpatient coverage for traditional family practice at community hospital
- Work a 4½ day workweek with flexible patient scheduling
- New residents welcomed; J-1 & H1B visa sponsorship available
- Join a team of 2 other MD’s & 5 Advanced Practice Providers
- 2 exam rooms/provider; dedicated nursing staff to each provider
- Outreach specialties provided on site: General Surgery, Orthopedics, Otolaryngology, Oncology, Podiatry, Interventional Radiology, OB/GYN, Allergy & Immunology, & Cardiology
- Ambulatory surgery center, infusion, lab, mobile mammography, CT, ultrasound, and sleep center services on site
- Average 12-15 patients/day; option for procedure heavy practice if desired
Compensation & Benefits
- Guaranteed base compensation that exceeds the national average of total compensation for practicing physicians; additional compensation available based on RVU production hours worked
- Generous benefits package including: health & dental, life insurance, group health insurance, disability insurance (short and long term), 6 weeks paid time off, malpractice insurance, annual employer contribution of 10% of wages towards 401K (100% vested retirement plan at time of employee eligibility and without employee contribution requirements), profit sharing plan, & cash balance plan
- Relocation assistance, generous sign on bonus, residency assistance, and annual CME allowance
- Paid professional dues and memberships; paid DEA renewal & MN license renewal
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Lydia Fowler will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.
Phone: (636) 387-5030