Montana - Physical Medicine & Rehab – (83314)
North central Montana
90 miles to Helena
2 hours to Canada
3 1/2 hours to Billings & Missoula
4 hours to Kalispell
International Airport – direct flights to SEA, SLC, MSP, DEN, ORD, PHX, LAS
Recruiting a new physician to join our team in the Same Day Orthopedic Clinic, a team working alongside our Orthopedic surgeons to offer full range non-surgical and advanced diagnostic services. Our Benefis Sports Medicine experts provide trusted care for athletes of all ages and skill levels with a team of orthopedic doctors, physical and occupational therapists, certified athletic trainers and exercise specialists combining physical fitness, education, injury care, and prevention to help our patients perform at their best. The providers in this clinic also handle other non-sports walk in injuries, and occupational health needs for the community.
The ideal physician candidate will be BE/BC in any of the following: Sports Medicine, PM&R or Family Medicine.
– We offer a team approach to prevent, diagnose, and treat conditions such as: arthritis, broken bones, repetitive motion injuries, such as tendonitis or tennis elbow, strains, sprains, and torn ligaments, tendons, and muscles, and sports-related joint injuries that affect the shoulders, elbows, hips, knees, and ankles
-Current team includes: 2 full time sports/family med physicians, 3 APCs and various support staff
-“Same Day Orthopedic” clinic shares a space with the general Orthopedic clinic so physicians work closely with a large orthopedic group of surgeons, an active occupational health team, comprehensive therapy services and a sports performance program
– X-Ray and MRI onsite in addition to a large therapy gym
– Sports Medicine: sports physicals, training room clinics at local colleges and high schools, event coverage at local colleges and high schools, wrestling weight certifications, regional education and other opportunities as agreed upon
Work Hours and Call Coverage:
– General outpatient clinic hours M–F 8:00–6:00 pm, current providers prefer to work 4, 10 hr days
– Call Schedule: Game coverage, IMPACT testing program coverage, no direct patient call
Compensation & Benefits:
This is an employed position. We offer a nationally competitive guaranteed compensation with a generous RVU bonus structure and our comprehensive benefits include, retirement plan match, generous CME and PTO benefits and malpractice coverage with tail.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Lydia Fowler will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.
Phone: (636) 387-5030