Illinois - Surgery – (83385)
University town – Nationally Ranked NCAA Football & Basketball Teams!
2 hours from St. Louis
3 hours from Nashville or Memphis
6 hours from Chicago
Affiliated with IL School of Medicine
FM Residency here
Join a Level II Trauma Center serves over 350,000 residents and is the only Trauma Center in the region.
- Hospital Employed
- Trauma call 1:4
- General surgery cases
- Surgical ICU coverage
- Additional specialties: vascular, thoracic, cardiac, colorectal, surgical oncology, breast, ortho
- da Vinci Xi
- Optional academic appointment
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Plus productivity bonus
- Plus Quality bonus
- Sign on
- Comprehensive benefits
- Student loan repayment
- Diverse family friendly community atmosphere
- Surrounded by state parks and national forest
- Recreation including lakes, hiking, rock climbing, cycling paths, golf courses, breweries and dozens of wineries
- University town
- Live music, performing arts, and numerous outdoor festivals
- Short drive to metropolitan/urban areas including: St. Louis, Memphis, Nashville and Chicago
- Quality educational opportunities in public and private schools
- Experience the beauty of all four seasons
- Reasonable cost of living
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Lydia Fowler will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.
Phone: (636) 387-5030