Tennessee - Anesthesiology – (83463)
Practice consists of 26 physicians (2 fellowship trained pediatric anesthesiologist) and 75 anesthetists who work together in a care team model.
Offer a variety of anesthesia cases which include: general, pediatric, ENT, ortho, plastic, OB/GYN, transplants and complex cardiac.
Services to 3 acute care hospitals and several ambulatory surgery centers in close proximity.
Clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
– Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
– 401(k) with annual matching program
– Advanced and continuing medical education
– Leadership training and advancement opportunities
– Professional liability insurance
– Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Lydia Fowler will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.
Phone: (636) 387-5030