Florida - Anesthesiology – (83467)
BC/BE anesthesiologist to join a well established group practice in greater Tampa Bay area.
– Group is part of a large hospital system which includes 5 Hospitals which, collectively, provide a broad range of services to the Greater Tampa Bay area
– The entire practice handles over 40,000 cases per year including the second largest OB delivery practice in the state of Florida and a Level-II trauma center, our 32-physician practice works collaboratively with anesthetists in a care team model
– Cases include: general, pediatric, OB, trauma, ortho, neuro, vascular and endo
Tampa Bay’s warm weather affords plenty of opportunities to relish in the great outdoors all year long. Enjoy a round of golf at one of nearly 100 golf courses or relax on one of the many pristine white-sand beaches three of the 10 best are just minutes away. The area offers an assortment of family venues such as zoos, aquariums and theme parks, along with access to world-class museums and the performing arts. There is a wide range of residential choices to fit every budget and lifestyle whether you are looking for big city downtown living, golf course communities, waterfront lifestyle, majestic horse farms or historic neighborhoods there is a lifestyle for everyone. It s a great place to live and the cost of living is affordable; there is no state income tax.
Clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
– Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
– 401(k) with annual matching program
– Advanced and continuing medical education
– Leadership training and advancement opportunities
– Professional liability insurance
– Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Lydia Fowler will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.
Phone: (636) 387-5030