California - Family Medicine – (83526)
Primary Care opportunities in CA:
- Board Certified or Eligible physicians only
- Visa accepted: Yes (H1 – Cap Exempt)
- Practice type: Physician owned MSG
- EMR: Nextgen
- Setting: Urgent Care
- Position: Full time
- Schedule: M-F
- Call: none
- Looking for 4 physicians to join an established group opening a brand new office in Temecula
1 Urgent Care opportunity – Family Medicine only for mixed Adolescent and Non-Adolescent patient base
- Competitive 250k salary plus Productivity
- Sign on
- Comprehensive benefits
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life insurance
- Retirement plan options
- Licensure reimbursement: license, CSR, DEA, Dues/Subscriptions
- 7 miles to Murrieta
- 30 miles to Oceanside & Escondido
- 55 miles to San Diego International Airport (SAN)
- 65 miles to Palm Springs International Airport (PSP)
- 85 miles to downtown Los Angeles
- Temecula is known for great schools
- International airport: 45 minutes
- About the area: Riverside County, nearly 50 wineries dotted throughout the region’s rolling hills, this is the destination for wine lovers in Southern California. With neighboring Murrieta, Temecula forms the southwestern anchor of the Inland Empire region. It is almost equidistant to San Diego, Los Angeles, and Orange County, CA. Temecula is also home to military families from nearby Camp Pendleton, MCAS Miramar, March Air Reserve Base and the Naval bases in San Diego.
Urgent Care Ref#: 83526
Skill: Urgent Care
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Lydia Fowler will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.
Phone: (636) 387-5030