North Carolina - Pulmonary Medicine – (83554)
Location: North Carolina
30 minutes to Greenville & New Bern
1 hour to the beach
70 miles to Wilmington International Airport (ILM)
80 miles to Raleigh Durham International Airport (RDU)
Class A baseball
Hospital is adding a General Pulmonologist to the team!
Qualifications and Required Skills:
- Graduated from an accredited Doctor of Medicine or Doctor of Osteopathy school
- General Pulmonologist experience or training required
- Board Certified or Board Eligible
- Managing the care of chronic respiratory diseases, such as asthma, emphysema, tuberculosis, lung cancers and many other disorders
- Coach patients on management of their illness, by making lifestyle change
- Chronic lung disease treatment (COPD, asthma)
- Consultation services for patients in the hospital for all pulmonary services and sleep issues – not required
- Narcolepsy treatment
- Pneumonia vaccines and influenza vaccinations
- Pulmonary function tests
- Respiratory illnesses
- Sleep apnea evaluation and treatment
- Ventilator management
- Critical care management – preferred not required
- Competitive Salary plus incentives
- Generous benefit plan including CME Allowance, Health & Life Insurance, Retirement
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Lydia Fowler will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.
Phone: (636) 387-5030