Pennsylvania - Pain Management – (83580)
Pain Management opportunity:
- Board Certified or Eligible only
- Fellowship training in Pain management
- Visa accepted: Yes (H1)
- Practice type: Hospital Employed
- EMR: EPIC inpatient, Cerner outpatient
- Setting: Traditional – multispecialty clinical office
- Position: Full time
- The Pain Management physician will be responsible for evaluating, diagnosing, and treating all different types of chronic pain syndromes.
- They will provide inpatient and outpatient care with both medical management and interventional components.
- The physician will also provide educational opportunities regarding pain management for the groups large physician network of both primary care and specialty physicians and providers.
- Competitive salary and Productivity
- Sign on
- Comprehensive benefits
- Licensure reimbursement: license, CSR, DEA, Dues/Subscriptions
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life insurance
- Retirement plan options
- On Lake Erie
- 90 minute drive from Pittsburgh, Cleveland, or Buffalo
- International airport: 15 minutes
- About the area: This affordable and diverse area is a great place to settle down. The perfect setting for boating, water skiing, wind surfing, sailing and fishing. Easy access to Alpine and Nordic skiing. Great family area that offers a planetarium, Zoo, a Children’s Museum, community parks, an amusement park and indoor and outdoor water parks. With excellent public, private and parochial schools, as well as four local universities.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Lydia Fowler will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.
Phone: (636) 387-5030