Florida - Cardiothoracic Surgery – (83609)
Fort Lauderdale metro
10 miles to downtown Ft. Lauderdale
Board Certified Cardiothoracic Surgeon to join the team
– Must be Board Certified in Cardiothoracic surgery
– Must have excellent communication skills
– 3-5 years post fellowship experience in the following treatment options: TAVR, CABG, VAD, AFIB, thoracic work
– Minimum of 3 years experience required
– Competitive compensation
– Excellent benefits package including occurrence based malpractice, relocation, health, dental, life insurance, stock options, 401k with company match, disability, paid time off, CME allowance
– No cap on compensation; work hard and be compensated accordingly
– Call 1:3
– Candidates looking for a work environment with a strong commitment to teamwork, unmatched growth and leadership opportunities are encouraged to apply
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Lydia Fowler will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.
Phone: (636) 387-5030