Wisconsin - Neurology – (83633)
45 miles to Wausau
2 hours from Madison
3 hours to Minneapolis/St. Paul
6 hours to Chicago
Multiple Residency Programs
Neurohospitalist to join a team. The role is to serve patients providing 24/7 inpatient neurological expertise as part of a Neurohospitalist team comprised of physicians and advanced practice providers. The duties require providing readily available neurological expertise through consultation and admissions with transferring facilities, the emergency department, telestroke, medical units for treating patients on the Neurology unit or ICU. This service cares for patients with acute stroke, TIA, acute intra-parenchymal hemorrhage, primary brain tumors, and patients with other neurological conditions. Work closely and collaboratively with specialists such as neurosurgeons, neurologists, hospitalists, and radiologists.
- 2 Year Competitive Guaranteed Salary
- Stipend, Educational loan assistance and/or competitive bonus
- 5,800 CME annual allowance
- Health, Dental, Life, Disability, and Malpractice insurance provided
- 401k w/match, 457b, and very generous employer funded retirement
- Fully covered relocation
- Teaching/research at your fingertips
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Vicki Ross will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.