Oregon - Orthopedic Surgery – (83709)
30 miles to Salem
50 miles to the Coast
70 miles to Skiing in Central OR
90 minutes to Portland
Heart of the Willamette Wine Valley
FM, Psychiatry & Surgery Residency & Cardiology Programs
- Minimum 3 years experience working with Division I athletics or elite athletes on a professional level
- Comprehensive coverage of Division I athletics, in particular football program
- Work with 24 orthopedic providers to include six sports medicine non-op clinicians
- Limited call- No ER call
- Will work with orthopedic residents
- Access to an Ambulatory Surgery Center
- Hospital employed
- Experience required- minimum of three years
- Should possess excellent clinical skills, communication skills, and a strong commitment to providing excellent care that is team oriented.
- Eligibility to work in the United States
- Board certified
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Lydia Fowler will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.
Phone: (636) 387-5030