Kentucky - Maternal-Fetal Medicine – (83731)
35 miles to Evansville
2 hours to Nashville
100 miles to Louisville
Brand new 480 bed hospital – Certified Stroke Center
FM Residency program
Join experienced and highly respected MFM physician in busy outpatient facility. Clinical responsibility is consultative with a broad range of MFM services. Enjoy working with an excellent, experienced staff and state-of-the-art medical equipment. Work closely with local OB-GYN’s, neonatologists and other specialties to provide outreach consult/support throughout western KY.
- Outpatient clinic hours: M-F, 7 AM to 5 PM
- In-patient consults
- No deliveries
- New hospital (2013) licensed for 480 beds, OB hospitalist group with 24/7 coverage, and innovative state-of-the-art equipment in a community with population draw of 400,000
- Hospital-employed with integrated EMR (Epic) in clinics and hospital
- Level III NICU, 20 private room beds with NicView camera system
- Excellent specialty backup support
- On-site health/wellness facilities for employees located in the hospital, plus complimentary family membership to hospital-owned comprehensive community HealthPark facility.
- Seeking BC/BE candidates–experienced physicians and those still in training welcome to apply
- Competitive base salary, sign-on bonus/relocation assistance, productivity bonus, and marketing
- 6 weeks of vacation (includes 1 week for CME)
- Funded liability/malpractice/tail coverage, retirement plans, full health/medical benefits, $6,000 CME annually, and more
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Vicki Ross will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.