Kentucky - Cardiology – (83734)
35 miles to Evansville
2 hours to Nashville
100 miles to Louisville
Brand new 480 bed hospital – Certified Stroke Center
FM Residency program – teaching opportunities available
Cardiologists to join an employed physician group, consisting of 9 cardiologists and 6 cardiac PAs/ NPs.
Due to volume in an expanded 18-county service area, they are seeking additional Interventional Cardiologists to spend on average 2.5 days per week in our state-of-the-art labs, and 2.5 days per week covering outpatient clinics.
• Competitive, guaranteed salary with RVU bonus potential
• Up-front bonus
• $6,000 CME annually
• Six weeks of paid time off (includes CME)
• Funded liability insurance/malpractice/tail coverage, multiple retirement plans, full health/medical benefits
• Hospital-employed position with integrated EMR (Epic) in hospital and clinics
• Staff call 1:13 (Office call 1:5 for Non-invasive; 1:4 for Interventional/Structural Heart)
• Newly-built hospital (2013) licensed for 477 beds, with state-of-the-art equipment including four Cath labs and Hybrid OR
• Providing access to care for a population draw of 560,000
• Family Medicine Residency program – teaching opportunities available
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Lydia Fowler will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.
Phone: (636) 387-5030