Washington - Psychiatry – (83919)
Tri city area – Richland, Kennewick and Pasco
Population of ~253,000 people
3 hours to Seattle or Portland
2 hours to Spokane
Family & Internal Medicine Residency
Faculty position to develop a behavior health curriculum for the Family Medicine Residency. Will also provide assessment and therapy services to patients with mental health problems at the family medicine residency clinic.
• Develop behavior health curriculum for the FM Residency Program
• Involvement and development in Wellness activities for GME department for FM residency
• Provide Assessment for behavioral health problems for patients referred by health care providers at family medicine residency clinic: elective appointments or walk-ins of patients in crisis or with urgent needs.
• Develop treatment plans for patients to address their mental health problems.
• Provide therapeutic interventions of individual, group and family therapy for mental health problems.
• Liaison with physicians, nurses, and psychiatry staff regarding patient care and treatment.
• Complete required documentation and statistical reporting in a timely manner.
• Telehealth interventions may be provided.
• Provide curbside consultations to the primary care team.
• Accommodate walk-in patients in crisis or with urgent needs.
• Attend staff meetings as required.
• Attend FM residency faculty meetings as required.
• Attend training classes or orientations as required
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Vicki Ross will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.