Massachusetts - Gastroenterology – (84067)
- Board Certified or Eligible physicians only
- Visa accepted: No
- Practice type: Private physician owned group
- EMR: Advanced MD and GMed
- Setting: Traditional
- Position: Full time or Part time
- Schedule: M-F
- Weekend 1:5
- 1 Week night (maybe call in 1 time a year)
- Join 5 other GIs in an established group with their own Pathology and Anesthesia in a beautiful Surgery Center.
- Looking to replace a physician who is relocating closer to family with a friendly happy GI looking for a long term position.
This group is looking for a General GI, but is opened to an Advanced GI.
- Competitive salary with no cap on potential plus Productivity bonus
- 1 year partnership track options
- Buy in with Pathology
- 3 year partnership track options
- Buy in with Surgery Center and Anesthesia
- Potential to make over 400k in passive income
- Comprehensive benefits
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance options
- Malpractice insurance with tail
- IRA with a match
- PTO – 5 weeks with holidays off
- CME – 1500
- Licensure and Dues reimbursement
- 10 miles to Westminster
- 20 miles to Worcester
- 40 miles to downtown Boston
- 1 hour to General Edward Lawrence Logan International Airport (BOS)
- About the area: A nice community that has a lot to offer to its people. Several nice parks, plenty of outdoor activities, and easy access to Boston.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Lydia Fowler will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.
Phone: (636) 387-5030