Florida - Pediatric ANES – (84071)
Anesthesiologist capable of handling adult and pediatric cases to join their team in South Florida.
– Board certified in anesthesiology
– ABA certified
– Must have excellent communication skills – bilingual in Spanish is a plus
– Join anesthesia team of 16 anesthesiologists and 18 anesthetists
– Comfortable with complex adult trauma cases to pediatric services (70/30 split)
– Impressive compensation package
– Comprehensive benefits package including health and 401k
– Malpractice insurance with tail coverage
– Bonus for fellowship trained or pediatric capable anesthesiologist
– Pediatric stipend offered
– No state income tax
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Lydia Fowler will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.
Phone: (636) 387-5030