Florida - Cardiothoracic Surgery – (84072)
45 minutes to West Palm Beach
100 miles to Orlando
Experienced US board certified Cardiothoracic Surgeon capable of doing complex cases.
– Must be board certified in thoracic surgery
– Minimum of 3 – 5 years post-fellowship practice experience is required
– Must be capable of doing complex cases, as well as some thoracic cases
– Must have excellent communication skills
– Some thoracic cases will also be required
– Impressive compensation package including bonus potential
– Comprehensive corporate benefits package including health and 401k
– Relocation assistance available
– Occurrence base malpractice insurance
– No state income tax
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Lydia Fowler will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.
Phone: (636) 387-5030