North Dakota - Pulmonary/Critical Care – (84129)
Location: North Dakota
Along the majestic Missouri River
University of ND Medical School in town
200 miles to Fargo
- Join Established, First Class Group Looking to Grow!
- Monthly Schedule: 7 on/7 off in the ICU + 2 Weeks on Pulmonary Service Line
- Closed; 13 Bed ICU
- 1-2 Admissions per Day
- Accredited Cystic Fibrosis Facility
- Fully Equipped Pulmonary Testing Lab, Full Scope PFT’s
- Bronchoscopy Suite in OR
- EXCELLENT Nursing and Support Staff
- Full Sub-Specialist Support
- EMR – EPIC
- Leadership & Academic Opportunities
- Generous Compensation and Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Ability to Support J-1 and H-1b Visa Requirements
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Lydia Fowler will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.
Phone: (636) 387-5030